Thursday, August 30, 2012

Workstation - Freak

I woke up and I found
Myself lying alone
Try to shout what in mind
But nobodies around
You left me when I weak
Now you try to come back
And throw me your mistake
Stop it! You make me sick

(Live with you I just get pain; start talking just like the war begins)
I cannot take.. I cannot take..
(All I’ve got have been taken, don’t wanna complain but my life is breaking)
I...

Reff:
What you’ve done
Make me questioning in you
I am falling down
I’m so tired following you

Show me what you want
Tell me what you will
I see an adder inside you
Show me what you want
Tell me what you will
There’s no more deal

Everything that you say
Bring sorrow into me
Just get out of my way
No more bothering me
I cannot take the blame
Make my head gonna blow
Don’t wanna be ashamed
Let my life straight and flow

(Basically I don’t believe it’s my destiny, now I’m trying to break free)
I cannot take…I cannot take…
(I never know what you expect from me, every word I say you make it to strike me back)
I..


FreakSingle Hit Finalist (Gudang Garam Rock Competition)Workstation

Download Workstation - Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silakan beri komentar Anda. No Spam No Ads. Thanks.