Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Tribute to Bob Dylan

A Tribute To Bob Dylan (Album 1) Full Album
Track list:
1. The Waterboys - Girl From The North Country
2. Bill Kirchen - Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
3. Johnny Marr - Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
4. Howard Devoto / Luxuria - She's Your Lover Now
5. Thea Gilmore - I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
6. The Band - When I Paint My Masterpiece
7. The Hollies - The Times They Are A-Changin'
8. Robert Palmer - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
9. Cat Power - Paths Of Victory
10. Thurston, Kim And Epic - Sitting On A Barbed Wire Fence
11. Mary Lou Lord - You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go
12. Manfred Mann - With God On Our Side
13. Cassandra Wilson - Shelter From The Storm
14. The Nice - She Belongs To Me
15. Paul Weller - I Shall Be Released

A Tribute To Bob Dylan (Album 2) Full Album
Track list:
1. Hamell On Trial - It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
2. Echo & The Bunnymen - It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
3. Lee Ranaldo - Visions Of Johanna
4. Paul Westerberg - Positively 4th Street
5. Yo La Tengo - I Threw It All Away
6. The Specials - Maggie's Farm
7. The Charlatans - Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You
8. Dr. Feelgood - Highway 61 Revisited
9. Robyn Hitchcock - Tangled Up In Blue
10. Buddy & Julie Miller - Wallflower
11. Steve Harley - Love Minus Zero / No Limit
12. Ani DiFranco - Hurricane
13. Cowboy Junkies - If You Gotta Go, Go Now
14. Gallon Drunk - Series Of Dreams
15. Emmylou Harris - Every Grain Of Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silakan beri komentar Anda. No Spam No Ads. Thanks.